Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From The Madison County Cookbook
Make and share this Turkey Cutlets With Orange Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml flour
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion (white part only)
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion (green part only)
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 177.44 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Coat cutlets with flour and shake off excess.
- Heat vegetable oil until hot; add cutlets.
- Brown for 2 minute on each side; remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat, add white part of onions and garlic and saute for 2 minute.
- Add orange juice and soy sauce, boil until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally, about 3 minute.
- Stir in sesame oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return turkey and accumulated juices to skillet. Simmer until turkey is heated through, 10-12 minute.
- Serve with rice or corn bread dressing.
Very good! The general consensus was it could use a tad more orange flavor, though, so next time will use frozen OJ concentrate with a little water. This was a quick and easy recipe for a Friday-evening-after-a-long-work- week dinner! Thanks for posting this.