Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a grade school cookbook in my area. It is quick and delicious and also would work well with left over turkey from the holidays
- 1 lb thin sliced deli turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 6 croissants, split
- 3⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- lettuce leaf
- Combine cream cheese, marmalade and pecans in small bowl.
- Spread top and bottom of halves of croissants with cream cheese mixture.
- Layer turkey on bottom halves.
- Spoon 2 tbs cranberry sauce over turkey.
- add lettuce and croissant top.
This is one of my favorite sandwiches. Everyone who tries it falls in love. Ten stars!
Made exactly as recipe stated and wouldn't change a thing! We eat A LOT of sandwiches and I am really looking forward to having this again and again :-)
YUM!!! As a farewell to bread I ate sammiches last week alot. This is a very special sandwich, would be great on a party platter.