Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very good salad but the dressing needs something...maybe some ranch dressing mix? From Eat Better America.
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) bagchopped romaine lettuce (about 9 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 4 slices turkey bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- In small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix lettuce and turkey.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange salad on serving platter.
- Arrange tomatoes and bacon over top.