Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 14 ounces petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups chipotle black bean chili (from Chipotle Black Bean Chili)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Cook turkey in a large skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cook and stir until browned and crumbled. Remove turkey and drain.
- Add bell pepper to the pan and cook for about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, chili, turkey and salt to the pan with the peppers.
- Cook over medium heat until hot and bubbly.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.