Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Uses a portion of Chipotle Black Bean Chili. From Cooking Light's Superfast Suppers.
Make and share this Turkey Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Cook turkey in a large skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cook and stir until browned and crumbled. Remove turkey and drain.
- Add bell pepper to the pan and cook for about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, chili, turkey and salt to the pan with the peppers.
- Cook over medium heat until hot and bubbly.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.