1/2 Photos of Turkey, Bacon Pasta Salad With Lemon Basil Dressing
2 hrs 25 mins
Sassy Cat's Note:
Great pasta salad, you can substitute your favorite pasta dressing instead of the Lemon Basil. My adaptation of a recipe from Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Lemon Basil Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, fresh, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package; omitting salt.
- 2Rinse pasta in cold water; drain.
- 3Mix together mayonnaise, basil, lemon peel and lemon juice in a large bowl to form dressing.
- 4Add pasta, bacon (reserving 2 Tbl for topping), turkey, lettuce, cheese and tomato to dressing.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours to blend flavors.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey, Bacon Pasta Salad With Lemon Basil Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 585.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: