- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 10-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices deli turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate onion in vinegar for 5 minutes.
- (you can reserve the vinegar for the side salad).
- Over med-high heat, warm tortillas for about 45 seconds.
- Place 1/4 of the filling items in each quesadilla (arranged on one half of the tortilla) and fold tortilla over the top.
- Flatten with spatula and cook until golden on both sides.