Turbot With Morille Pasta
- Rehydrate mushrooms by immersing in lukewarm water for 20-25 minutes. Wash mushrooms 2-3x until any grit has been removed. Peel and cut the shallots.
- Melt 20g butter in a pan and add shallots. Add mushrooms and 7 oz. white wine. Simmer on low heat, 4-5 minute Add creme fraiche and let simmer again for about 10 minute Salt and pepper as desired.
- Cut foie gras into 1cm pieces. Brown them in butter in a very hot nonstick pan for about 2 minute
- Cook pasta in salted water. Drain and add butter. Mix pasta with foie gras pieces.
- Prepare turbot: Melt butter in a hot pan and add turbot and 3.5 oz. white wine. salt and pepper as desired. Cook for about 15 minute Sprinkle shallots on top before serving.