Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Gooey in the middle, this cake is truly special and delish.
Make and share this Tuppakaka recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease cake pan and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Slowly fold in all dry ingredients except for almonds.
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle with almonds on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- You can make a simple sugar syrup glaze to coat the top if you desire.
This was really good and so quick to put together. We all really enjoyed this thanks for posting!!!