Recipe by currybunny
Another one for the Zaar World Tour, from the net - looks pretty darn yummy!
Top Review by Chef Kate
Followed the directions exactly and the outcome was great--everyone loved these chops--even I--and I normally don't care for shoulder chops, but the meats was tender and the marinade flavors pungent without overwhelming the lamb flavor
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed, ground
- 1 teaspoon anise or 1 teaspoon fennel seed, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, ground
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs shoulder lamb chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the spices together with the garlic and olive oil. Add the chops and turn to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Prepare a wood or charcoal fire in a grill, or preheat a gas grill.
- When the fire is ready, put the chops on an oiled rack and grill about 4 minutes per side. The outside should be nicely browned, the inside faintly pink.