Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have have a dog with bad allergies so he eats a grain free diet. I love to make my animals' treats so this was today's adventure. They are in the oven now. I'll update when they have cooled but I can tell you the fur kids loved the batter!
- preheat oven to 350.
- combine dry in med bowl.
- mix tuna, egg and oil in mixer on med speed.
- slowly add dry to wet.
- add enough water to make cake batter consistency.
- grease 13x9 pan with olive oil or canola oil (not veggie or corn!).
- spread batter in pan evenly.
- bake for 1hr.
- remove pan and slice into 1" squares but do not remove from pan.
- lower oven temp to 250 and bake for 45-60min more.