A stack of soft tortillas filled with tuna, chili & cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a heavy based pan. Cook the onion until soft. Stir in the chili powder and chili and cook for one minute.
- 2Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened.
- 3Stir in the tuna and kidney beans and season to taste. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Place a tortilla on a heatproof plate. Spread over a little sauce, sprinkle with cheese and continue layering the tortillas, sauce and cheese. Finish with a tortilla sprinkled with cheese.
- 5Place the plate on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Tortilla Stack
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.0
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 1139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 54.9 g