Recipe by LuvMeImCute
The delicious flavors of guacamole and tuna salad combine to create a great little appetizer or lunch.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 12 ounces tuna
- 1 stalk celery
- 3 -5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground peppercorn blend
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 4 tablespoons mild green chili sauce (La Victoria)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit.
- Carefully scoop out avocado meat and place in bowl.
- Mash avocado.
- Add green chile sauce, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 tsp pepper and mix well.
- Drain tuna into seperate bowl.
- Chop celery into small peices.
- To Tuna add Mrs Dash, lemon juice, mayo, celery, remaining salt and pepper, and relish and mix well.
- Place avocado mixture in shells (fill almost to rim) evenly splitting mixture between the 6 shell halves.
- With an ice cream scoop or large spoon add a medium scoop on top of avocado mixture filled shells.
- Sprinkle lightly with Mrs Dash and serve.