Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This versatile tuna salad can be used as an appetizer dip for crackers or put in a croissant for a tasty sandwich.
- 3 stalks celery
- 6 eggs
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 3 dashes black pepper
- 2 dashes red peppers
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Put the eggs on to boil.
- Slice up the celery into small pieces (about the size of your thumb nail, you want to keep the crunch, but not make it too chunky to scoop up on a cracker).
- Open the cans of tuna and drain the oil or water off very well.
- Mix celery and tuna with all the spices, mayo,and the lemon juice in a large bowl.
- When the eggs are boiled, chop them about the same size as the celery and add to the bowl, mixing well.
- cover and refrigerate about one hour, or until firm enough to serve as dip or as croissant filling.