Recipe by dividend
This is a little more upscale take on the classic tuna salad recipe. It's fantastic as a tuna melt - spread on thick slices of bread, top with cheese, and broil until nice and gooey.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tuna in a colander, shredding with fingers until no clumps remain, and texture is fine and even.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients except mayonnaise, and stir until evenly blended.
- Fold in mayonnaise until tuna mixture is evenly moistened.