Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Like many of my meals, this was scrounged up and spiced :)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, packed in water, drained
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped or minced, depends on how chunky you want it
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- cumin, coriander, ground mustard, ground red pepper, salt, pepper to taste
- 1 pinch turmeric
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan, to medium heat.
- Add potatoes and onions, fry till onions are soft.
- Add spices, salt, and pepper. Fry until fragrant.
- Add tuna. Fry until tuna is brown.
- Turn down the heat to low. If you are cooking on an electric stove, wait till heat goes down a little.
- Add tomatoes, cover, and let sit until potatoes are cooked through. Tomatoes should remain chunky.
- Serve with rice or bread.
- Note--since different people like different amount of spice, no specific amounts of spices are given. Add until hot enough :).