Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple, spicy, and tasty pasta dish by my husband...
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna (drained)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper (julienned)
- 175 g penne pasta
- 2 ounces bottled hot sauce (pepperoncini sauce works best)
- freshly snipped parsley
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet on medium heat sauté bell peppers and tuna in olive oil.
- Drain and stir in cooked penne, then add pepperoncini sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in serving dish and top with parsley.
- *Note: Hubby decided to serve this with a small salad and toasted garlic herb bread for the dinner.