1/11 Photos of Tuna-Patty Burgers
Instead of plain ol' tuna-salad-sandwiches for lunch, try this variation. Also great when you need a light, fast dinner. This recipe easily cuts in half, to serve just 1 or 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, eggs, carrot, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley and cayenne; shape mixture into four patties.
- 2In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- 3Saute tuna patties for four to five minutes on each side; turn carefully as they easily fall apart.
- 4Serve on hamburger buns (really nice if toasted) with your choice of condiments; I recommend lettuce leaves and mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna-Patty Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 750.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 31.3 g