Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Good change for Pasta Salad Lovers. The amounts are "Guesstimates" as I don't really measure, I add till it looks/tastes right. You can also use your favorite pasta and veggies. I usually use whatever pasta and veggies I have the most of, on hand. If I have them, I use Solid White Tuna and Italian Veggies.
- 1 can tuna
- 1 box macaroni
- 1 bag frozen vegetables
- 1 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- Cook pasta per directions on box, just before finished, pour frozen veggies on top and cover for a couple of minutes then drain.
- Drain Tuna and put in Large bowl, add pasta and veggies, add other ingredients and toss.
- Good hot or put in fridge and serve cold.