- 200 g pasta (I use bowties)
- 1 (160 g) can tuna in olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece of toasted bread, crumbled
- 5 -10 capers or 5 -10 flat leaf parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 200 gr (bowtie) pasta al dente in salted water.
- Chop 2 garlic cloves into very small pieces.
- Pour the oil of the tuna can into a big pan, and add the chopped garlic add the crumbled toasted breadcrumbs fry a bit.
- Now add the pasta.
- Crumble the tuna and add it, add the capers or the parsley.
- Fry well.