Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My fiancée came up with that name, because it's really easy to make and tastes excellent. High quality ingredients are important, otherwise it wouldn't taste great. Serve with Coleslaw or other salad.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (180 g) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into pieces
- 200 g chargrilled vegetables
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 200 g reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in pan.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cook onion until softened.
- Add tuna.
- Stir frequently.
- Add tomatoes, cook until sauce is bubbling.
- Add your herbs and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the tomato tuna mix to baking tray.
- Top with char grilled vegetables.
- Sprinkle mix with cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.