Recipe by she who can not cook
I have frozen these before and they came out good. I have subbed pot for mash and it's ok too.
- 675 g potatoes
- 2 (185 g) cans tuna
- 50 g sweetcorn
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop the potatoes. Boil for 15 minutes or until tender; drain and mash.
- Salt and pepper the spuds add cheese and mix.
- Drain tuna and flake. Stir in to mash. Add sweetcorn and spring onions and Worcestershire; mix well.
- Shape into four large or eight small fishcakes and dust with flour.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 200c.
- Spray baking sheet and fishcakes.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. I like mine crispy, so check after 25 minutes.