1/1 Photo of Tuna Cheese Spread
This is really delicious, especially if you are low-carbing it. It's a great alternative to "plain" tuna salad. Can be used as a dip for celery sticks, spread on celery stalks, or stuffed in cherry tomatoes. Prep time does not include chill time, since you can leave it in the fridge for longer than the one hour mentioned in the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften the cream cheese for about 1 hour.
- 2(I usually just give it a whirl in the microwave for about 20 seconds) Drain the tuna, mash with a fork.
- 3Combine the cream cheese, tuna and mayo.
- 4Add the lemon juice, curry and salt.
- 5Mix to blend well.
- 6Add the onions and stir to blend.
- 7Chill for 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.5
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 318.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: