- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) canwater-pack solid white tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to the pan.
- In a bowl, mix together pesto, Alfredo sauce, and milk.
- Add to the pasta, stirring to coat.
- Fold in the tuna.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.