Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This soup is good for a cold winter day for a quick meal.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped)
- 28 ounces chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces vermicelli (cooked)
- Add olive oil in a soup pot on med heat.
- Add chopped carrots, celery and onion.
- Cook on med heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken, cook for about 5 minutes until chicken is brown.
- Add chicken stock and the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 20 minutes on low.
- Add your cooked vermicelli, stir, enjoy.
Wow! Quick, easy, low-fat, and delicious. My only substitution was for the Italian Seasoning (I used Theresa'a own homemade Herbs de Provence that I received in the regional swap, very aromatic and tasty!) Made for Please Review My Recipe. Thanks for posting a winner!