Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fudge recipe from an OLD friend. For those of you who are experience in making fudge, you already know this.... no there is no cooking other than just melting the butter. I prefer to mix the ingredients in a bowl first then transfer to the pan.
- prepare pan by buttering a 8x8 pan and set aside.
- Melt 1 stick of butter slowly in pan.
- Stir in cocoa.
- Stir in milk.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir in confectioners sugar.
- Mix well and then add nuts.
- Cover and let sit overnight.