1/4 Photos of True Wisconsin Bloody Mary
Received online; this is how a lot of the bars in WI make bloody marys. Some also add canned mushrooms, dill pickle spears, and beef sausage sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a large tumbler with ice cubes. Pour in the vodka, then drop in the olives and the olive brine.
- 2Season with celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- 3Fill the remainder of the glass with tomato and clam juice cocktail.
- 4Stir with the celery stalk and leave it in as a garnish.
- 5Sprinkle with a little bit of celery salt before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for True Wisconsin Bloody Mary
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento-stuffed green olives