Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Received online; this is how a lot of the bars in WI make bloody marys. Some also add canned mushrooms, dill pickle spears, and beef sausage sticks.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
Decided to make this in preparation for my trip to New Orleans which has wonderful Bloody Mary's. It was really good and I enjoyed the flavor, it was spot on. I never got a chance to post this before leaving on my trip, so I must say it rivaled a couple of the Bloody Marys I had in New Orleans and surpassed many of them.
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 (1 1/2 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 3 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 tablespoon brine from olive jar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup tomatoes, and clam juice cocktail
- 1 stalk celery, with leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large tumbler with ice cubes. Pour in the vodka, then drop in the olives and the olive brine.
- Season with celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with tomato and clam juice cocktail.
- Stir with the celery stalk and leave it in as a garnish.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of celery salt before serving.