Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is closest one can get, It extremely easy to make
Make and share this True Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 6 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml panko bread crumbs1/2 cup cornstarch
- shredded cabbage (optional)
- scallion (optional)
- 0 to taste dinni's select spicy shrimp sauce
- Soak shrimp in bowl with milk.
- In a bowl put panko bread crumbs and another bowl put corn starch. Dredge the shrimp in the corn starch, then again in the milk and finally in the panko bread crumbs & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to 300 degrees F. Drop shrimp in and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon. Drain fried shrimp on paper towels lined plate.
- In a large bowl combine fried shrimp with prepared sauce until evenly coated. Pile high on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with scallions.