Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is closest one can get, It extremely easy to make
- 6 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml panko bread crumbs1/2 cup cornstarch
- shredded cabbage (optional)
- scallion (optional)
- 0 to taste dinni's select spicy shrimp sauce
- Soak shrimp in bowl with milk.
- In a bowl put panko bread crumbs and another bowl put corn starch. Dredge the shrimp in the corn starch, then again in the milk and finally in the panko bread crumbs & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to 300 degrees F. Drop shrimp in and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon. Drain fried shrimp on paper towels lined plate.
- In a large bowl combine fried shrimp with prepared sauce until evenly coated. Pile high on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with scallions.