Someone brought this to a church dinner, and I have never seen so many people scramble for a recipe. It's superb! I am afraid I will lose my only copy, so I am posting it here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube onion and sautee in butter; set aside.
- 2Combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, creamed corn and pepper sauce; pour into buttered 8" square pan.
- 3Combine onion with sour cream, salt, dill weed and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 4Spread onion mixture over batter and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 425 for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Thanksgiving Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Troy's Onion Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.3
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 882.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g