Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Lovely combination of tastes. Quick and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You need 4 pieces of Reynolds wrap foil.
- 2Place one trout filet in each.
- 3Top each filet with pear slices than Brie.
- 4Mix together rosemary, honey and lemon.
- 5Pour over each of trout filets.
- 6Seal each filet in foil.
- 7Bake in 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- 8Place your cooked pouch items between 2 slices of toasted brioche making a sandwich.
- 9Serve with chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trout and Pear Sandwich #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 699.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: