Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Lovely combination of tastes. Quick and easy to prepare.
- You need 4 pieces of Reynolds wrap foil.
- Place one trout filet in each.
- Top each filet with pear slices than Brie.
- Mix together rosemary, honey and lemon.
- Pour over each of trout filets.
- Seal each filet in foil.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Place your cooked pouch items between 2 slices of toasted brioche making a sandwich.
- Serve with chips.
Great recipe! :)
Thanks for sharing a great recipe! : )
It was realllllly yummy. ^-^
Nothing better than fresh trout. This was very easy to make.