1/1 Photo of Tropical Whipped Salad
My version of a salad my mom always made for family get togethers. She used pistachio pudding but I am not a big fan so this is how I make it. Its VERY simple and it always gets finished off at a party. *NOTE* you can get the magic milk mix at the store near the powdered drink mixes like ovaltine, hot chocolate, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the pudding mix and the magic milk mix together in medium bowl.
- 2Pour entire can of pineapple (juice and all) into mix and mix well so as to dissolve the banana milk mix.
- 3Fold in the cool whip.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Note: you can add more milk mix to taste, I like it w/ more, but you need to make sure it will dissolve or you will feel the grittiness from the mix.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Whipped Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
magic banana milk mix