Recipe by CulinaryExplorer
My version of a salad my mom always made for family get togethers. She used pistachio pudding but I am not a big fan so this is how I make it. Its VERY simple and it always gets finished off at a party. *NOTE* you can get the magic milk mix at the store near the powdered drink mixes like ovaltine, hot chocolate, etc.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon magic banana milk mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the pudding mix and the magic milk mix together in medium bowl.
- Pour entire can of pineapple (juice and all) into mix and mix well so as to dissolve the banana milk mix.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: you can add more milk mix to taste, I like it w/ more, but you need to make sure it will dissolve or you will feel the grittiness from the mix.