Recipe by SaraStar
A great, healthy, fruity treat without the calories, fat, and potential dietary complications of yogurt or ice cream. Measurements are approximate.
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1⁄8 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1⁄8 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1⁄4 cup coconut nectar
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the banana into 3-4 chunks.
- Put everything in a blender. The ideal fruit-to-liquid ratio is when the liquid just covers the fruit; increase liquid or fruit to get to this point if you need to.
- Blend on lowest speed until smooth. If things stop circulating, stop and tap the blender a few times to get the mixture loosened up and/or add a little more liquid.