Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cool and refreshing; enjoy! Cooking time is freezing time.
Make and share this Tropical Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups Orange sherbet
- Toss pineapple and banana well, cover and freeze 1 hour.
- Process the frozen fruit and remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
well my fruit-loving DH was in heaven while drinking this shake, I only had cream of coconut handy so I used 1/4 cup, and that worked out well, thanks for sharing Klyn!