Recipe by Dienia B.
A stick to your ribs oatmeal breakfast. ok heres my cheats for this one. i used canned tropical fruit and the kiwi and banana. for another dish , i used chocolate almond milk and water with just bananas. i made oatmeal in microwave .use deep bowl it rises up when cooking. if doing stove top method stir alot
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup mango, diced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 bananas, sliced, divided
- 2 cups oats, old fashioned
- 3 3⁄4 cups almond milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix honey and lime juice in a bowl.
- Toss with the mango, kiwi, pineapple, and 1 banana.
- Chill while cooking oatmeal.
- Combine oatmeal, almond milk, and cinnamon; cook until thickened, stirring.
- Stir in 1 banana for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Divide into 4 bowls and top with fruit salsa.