Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy Thai influenced grilled dish I created with what I had left from something else. Family favorite now!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cubed mango (fresh or frozen)
- Combine lime juice, ginger, pepper, salt, oil, and wine in large freezer bag. Shake.
- Add chicken breasts, shake to coat.
- Marinate 1-2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, save marinade.
- Grill chicken, basting several times throughout. It should take about 5-7 minutes on each side over a med-high heat.
- Add mangoes during last 5 minutes, grilling lightly and stirring a little as you go.
- Serve over rice.
- If you like, heat leftover marinade until boiling and use as a sauce.