Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I saw this recipe and wanted to post it so I would be able to make it as soon as the weather warmed up! It is from the Orange County Register.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 fresh ripe pineapple, sliced thin
- 1 fresh ripe mango, peeled, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 orange, unpeeled and sliced thin
- 750 ml dry white wine
- 3 cups cold water
- In a large pitcher, mix the sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the fresh fruit, wine and water.
- Stir well, using the spoon to crush some of the fruit to release its juice.
- Cover and refridgerate for at least one hour before serving.