Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Reminds me of home!
- 4 lbs chicken legs with thigh (bone-in)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Let the kids arrange chicken pieces on prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together ginger, paprika, onion powder and garlic salt. Add the Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Divide this mixture and brush half over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn chicken pieces and baste with remaining half of Worcestershire sauce mixture; bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine ketchup, soy sauce, pineapple and brown sugar. Carefully spoon the pineapple/soy sauce mixture over baked chicken.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.