Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This Memorial Day celebrate American history and kick off the summer season the healthy way with a wholesome patriotic feast. This Tropical Fruit Crisp is great whether you are city grilling or having a backyard BBQ. This festive fruity dessert is a perfect way to top off your summertime celebration, and an easy way to work in Just One More serving of fruit to your Memorial Day meal. --recipe from of 'Just One More for Healthy Living'
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 (24 ounce) jarstropical mixed fruit, drained
- vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Pour fruit in a 10x8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle crumb mixture over top.
- Bake in 350°F oven, 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt.