Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Non-Alcoholic summer drink
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope raspberry Kool-Aid
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (18 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Mix Kool-Aid and 3/4 cup sugar in the water.
- Blend bananas with 1/4 cup sugar in blender until mashed.
- Add mashed bananas and fruit juices to Kool-Aid mixture and whip until frothy.
- Add ginger ale and serve over ice.