Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not a true champagne at all, but a light sparkly, tropical drink. You can easily omit the extract and use coconut rum if you prefer.
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de banane
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 ounces prepared prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 ounces club soda
- Combine rum, creme de banana, amaretto, coconut extract, sweet and sour mix, and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker; shake vigorously.
- Pour into serving glass; add club soda, stirring gently to mix.
Oh Wow! Drink-gasm! Not only pretty but absolutely delicious and refreshing. I think I'll be using this ALL the time! Thanks for the recipe Sue!