Recipe by Glori-B
A little of this and a little of that made the rounds in the Vita-Mix and DH loved it. [That's always a good thing!] From refrigerator to serving bowls in less than 10 minutes and I loved it!
- 2 cups carrot juice
- 2 carrots, cut into 4-5 'logs'
- 1 zucchini, peeled, cut into 4-5 'logs'
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Vita-Mix (or other high powered blender) load in the carrot juice, 1 carrot, the garlic, ginger, salt, coconut butter, and cayenne. Start on low, go to high and process on high for about 5 minutes to warm the ingredients a little.
- Then reduce speed to #1 / Low, add the remaining carrot and zucchini. Slowly raise speed to #5 / Medium for just a few seconds so the veggies don't become pureed.
- Pour into serving bowls. Garnish with fresh parsley or shavings of coconut and carrot.