Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on Taste.com.au, so yummy and it's gotta be healthy too right cause it's got fruit in it? :wink:
- 750 ml chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 185 ml Malibu coconut liqueur
- 125 ml bacardi rum
- 1 cup ice cube
- 500 g chilled cantaloupes, deseeded, peeled, coarsely chopped
- cantaloupe, wedges to serve
- Place the pineapple juice, Malibu, Bacardi, ice and rockmelon in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among serving glasses. Place a melon wedge on the edge of each glass to serve.
this drink should be banned it is so good, I could drink this everday with no problem, I used sweetened pineapple juice as that is all I had, I am going to try this next time using orange juice, what a great drink thanks for sharing Mandy!