Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool and refreshing summer cake!
- 1 purchased angel food cake (8 to 9" or one 15 oz.)
- 3 cups fruit-flavored sherbet, very slightly softened
- 1⁄4 cup frozen juice concentrate, defrosted
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Slice cake in half horizontally.
- Hollow out insides, leaving two 1" thick shells.
- Spoon sherbet into bottom shell.
- Set top half, hollow side down, over bottom.
- Poke holes in top.
- Drizzle with concentrate.
- Frost with cream, if desired, sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover loosely with foil; freeze up to 1 week.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with edible flowers.
- Slice to serve.