- 1 kg potato
- 2 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed with a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon salt (as desired)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper (as desired)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 dash dried coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash fresh coriander, drain and put on a clean piece of cloth to dry for 5 minutes. Peel potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes, rewash and drain.
- Fry potatoes in hot oil until golden - brown, put on absorbent paper.
- Mix garlic with salt and fry till fragrant in hot oil for 5 minutes.
- Add to it potatoes, a dash of dry coriander, and red pepper.
- Stir well for 2 minutes. Stir in fresh coriander then remove from heat.
- Serve hot.