Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another happy accident. Sweet, tangy, and spicy. I hope you all enjoy it!
- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons spice essence
- 2 teaspoons pork barbecue spice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, flakes
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- Add olive oil and tarragon to skillet over medium high heat.
- Season pork chops with essence and BBQ powder.
- Sear chops on one side for 30 seconds or so then flip and cook covered for about 4 minutes. Turn chops over, cover and cook an additional 4-5 minutes. Remove chops and set aside to rest.
- Deglaze pan with Triple Sec and keep at a quick simmer for 4 to 5 minutes until thickened a bit.
- Pour sauce over chops and dig in!