Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate, peanut butter and expresso in a creamy shake with some fizz thrown in just for fun :) Created for RSC No. 12.
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup low-sugar chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup brewed espresso, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 6 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup club soda
- Place ice cream, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, chilled expresso and whipped topping in blender and pulse a few times until blended.
- Add ice a little at a time, pulsing blender each time.
- Stir in club soda and serve.
This was a rich, creamy, frosty drink. I found that it was more like a milkshake than an ice cream soda. The peanut butter was the predominate flavor and completely overshadowed the other flavors for me. I'm glad that I tried this drink, thanks for sharing puppitypup.