Triple Chocolate Truffle Bars
- 1 1⁄2 cups special dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cut into chunks
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (1 ounce) sq. white baking chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 350. Line 9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil leaving 2 inch overhang on edges. Butter and flour foil; set aside.
- Place 1 cup dark chocolate chips and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds ocasionally, or just until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
- Combine sugar and eggs in medium bowl. Beat at medium speed until thick and smooth. Add melted chocolate mixture; continue beating until smooth. Stir in flour and remaining 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips just until flour is mixed inches.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are set and center appears soft. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place semisweet chocolate chips in a bowl. Place whipping cream in 2 quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until whipping cream just comes to a boil. Pour warm cream over chocolate chips; let stand 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Cool 5 minutes. Spread over cooled bars.
- Drop 8 small portions of melted white chocolate randomly over glaze. Pull knife through white chocolate to create design. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time.
- Carefully lift bars out of pan using foil overhang. Cut into bars using sharp knife.