These are the tastiest version of shortbread that I've had. A friend brought them to a cookies exchange and they were voted the favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups butter (at room temp.)
- 1 cup extra finely granulated sugar (or sugar blitzed in a food processor)
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped into small pieces
- 1Toast flours under broiler for 7-11 minutes (it gives the cookies a nuttier flavor-- you can skip this step if you wish).
- 2Cream butter and sugars.
- 3Add flours and then the other ingredients.
- 4Drop onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- 5Bake @ 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden on bottom edges.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Shortbread Drops
Serving Size: 1 (1347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: