Recipe by lovindisney
This recipe was in today's paper. It won the grand prize in an "Ultimate Oatmeal Cookie" contest. It sounds really good and very simple to make. Can't wait to try it out!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix (with or without pudding)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place margarine in large microwavable bowl; cover loosely with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well blended (dough will be very stiff) Drop dough by level 1/4 c, two inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake 13-17 minutes, just until set.
- Do not overbake.
- Centers should be soft.
- Let stand on cookie sheet 1 minute.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.