Recipe by mandabears
This is a McCormick Holiday Season Delight recipe and is very chocolately and spicey, We love it with real whipped cream.. I got this recipe from a supermarket card at Sweet Bay Markets
- 15 1⁄4 ounces chocolate cake mix, any variety
- 4 serving package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- white chocolate, drizzle
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 10 cup Bundt pan with non-stick baking spray with flour.
- Beat all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl at low speed until moistened:scraping side of bowl frequently.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan and cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool on wire cake rack then remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- White Chocolate Drizzle:.
- combine white chocolate with milk.
- microwave on medium power for 1 minute.
- If necessary repeat microwave process in 10 second intervals:stir after each interval, until morsels have melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Drizzle immediately over cooled cake.