Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love almost anything chocolate and especially Oreo cookies. I make these with my grandchildren at Christmas time every year and add them to plates of goodies for their teachers and our neighbors.
- 1 (4 ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 36 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1.5 (6 ounce) packages baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted (12 squares)
- 1 square baker's white chocolate, melted
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minute Add cookie crumbs; mix well.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minute Dip in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 20 minute or until firm. Drizzle with white chocolate; refrigerate 10 minute or until firm.
I've made these a few times now and they are very good. I've always used Mint Oreos and melted chocolate chips for the coating. I added a couple splashes more of milk while mixing the pudding mixture and cookie crumbs together, but don't add too much extra if at all; it'll be too runny then. These can be a bit messy, but well worth it! I've never gotten 42 balls out of this, but mine are probably a little bigger. This last time I made these, I changed things up by using lemon sandwich cookies with lemon pudding and white chocolate chips for the coating.